1. Register name
Personal register of Exen esports Oy
Exen esports Oy, Pajatie 8 B, 40630 Jyväskylä, +358 40 500 0857,
3. Contact person in matters concerning the register, contact information during office hours:
Patrik Falck, Exen esports Oy, Pajatie 8 B, 40630 Jyväskylä, +35840 500 0857, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Processing of personal data and its purpose:
Personal data is collected for academy, coaching activities or other services carried out by Exen esports Oy.
Personal data is processed in the aforementioned activities in order to enable us to communicate with those participating in the activity and to collect information for the development of the activity.
Personal data is processed and maintained in accordance with data protection legislation. Only the employees assigned to the operation and personnel, who have been granted access to protected material and whose tasks include the processing of personal data, will process the data.
5. Data content of the register:
In connection with Exen's operations, the following personal data will be collected: birthday, first name, last name, street address, postal code and place of business, phone number, email and possible billing information.
During the aforementioned activities and services, information can be collected with anonymous surveys both from the participant themselves and also from their guardians.
Feedback from the participants will be collected in surveys related to the activity (functionality of the contents, strengths and development ideas). The above-mentioned background information is asked for in the feedback. Background information is only used to describe the material and cannot be used to identify an individual respondent.
Those participating in the activity can also be interviewed about their experiences.
6. Processing basis:
Consent of the registrant
Statutory obligation of the controller
Public interest and public power
7. Regular sources of information
The information kept in the register is regularly obtained from the person himself.
8. Regular data disclosures and data transfer outside the EU or the European Economic Area: The personal data of those participating in the activity will only be used in the activity intended for it, the data will not be transferred for use outside of Exen.
9. Register protection principles:
Care is taken when processing the register and the information processed with the help of information systems is properly protected.
a) Manual data: Any forms and data collected manually are stored in a locked location in an access-controlled space only as long as it is necessary to transfer the data to a secure server intended for personal data processing. After this, the manual materials are destroyed by shredding.
b) Data processed by ATK: When register data is stored on Internet servers, their data security is taken care of appropriately. Collected personal data is stored in accordance with Exen esports material storage instructions on Exen esports Oy's cloud server, which is accessed using Exen esports account.
The registrars ensure that stored data, server access rights and other data critical to the security of personal data are handled confidentially and only by those employees whose job description it is.
10. Personal data retention period or retention period determination criteria:
The registrant's personal data will be kept as long as the need for coaching activities requires.
11. Profiling and automatic decision-making:
The information is not used for automatic decision-making or profiling.
12. Rights of the data subject:
The registered person has the right to find out what information about him is in the personal register or whether there is no information about him in the register. The information must be given to him in an understandable form and, if he wishes, also in writing.
The registrant has the right to:
• check information about himself
• request correction of their information
• demand deletion of their data (does not apply to statutory duties)
• demand the restriction of the processing of their personal data
• object to the processing of his personal data
• request the transfer of the personal data you have provided yourself from one controller to another
• withdraw the consent he has given, if the processing of personal data is based on consent
• not to be subject to automatic decision-making
Checking the information is free of charge. In order to exercise their rights, the data subject can directly contact the entity mentioned in the privacy statement.
The registered person has the right to file a report with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner if he considers that the current data protection legislation has not been followed in the processing of personal data.